Multicoat Acrylic Clear Lacquer. A one component waterborne self-cross linking acrylic Multicoat lacquer.
Formaldehyde free, water based, furniture and wood coating. A coating lacquer formulated for use on all interior wood.
A fast drying clear coat or pigmented lacquer for solid and veneered timber. Aqua 1K ACR Multicoat lacquer is designed for application to substrates that have been sealed using Aqua 1K-ACR Isolation Sealer or as a Multicoat lacquer with self-sealing capabilities on timber and veneer.
Is more suited to open pore finishing but can be used for close pore finishing with multiple coats with good accentuation of the wood grains.
Dries to a tough, durable, mar and stain resistant surface. Suitable for application to almost all interior wood and furniture substrates where an attractive durable finish is required. Product is suitable for surfaces needing good resistance to chemical and mechanical stresses such as school furniture, restaurants etc.
- No Odour and non-hazardous
- Fast Drying
- Excellent flow and wetting properties
- Good durability against chemical and mechanical stresses
- Excellent clarity in gloss and matt finishes
- Medium build properties for excellent open grain appearance
- Good scratch resistance
- Very fast drying times in comparison to traditional NC and Alkyd/Urea systems without any of the safety or hazardous issues
- Good Repairability
- Good stain and heat resistance
- Good resistance to household chemicals
- Good moisture resistance
- Non-yellowing and non-fading
Contact Us for MSDS