Acrylic Topcoat. A one component, modified acrylic coating.
Used as a durable coating for above water areas on a variety of applications and surface such as metal, wood, ceramics, stone, clay, glass, paper and plastics. It can be used as a single pack coating for touching up epoxy polyester powder coated surfaces, spraying rims/mag wheels, household items, machinery and equipment or any other surfaces requiring a durable, aesthetically pleasing finish.
TopAcryl offers excellent UV stability and weathering resistance.
- Tough and durable.
- Excellent colour and gloss retention.
- Non-chalking & non-yellowing.
- Cures at temperatures down to -10°C.
- Excellent flexibility and durability.
- Resistant to water and splashes of mild chemicals, mineral and vegetable oils, paraffin’s, aliphatic solvent, dilute industrial chemicals & aqueous solutions.
- Aerosol Touch-up packs available.
- Single Pack.
Contact Us for MSDS