A single component, water based, self-cross-linking pure acrylic pigmented and clear coating
A superior quality, purse acrylic coating designed for excellent adhesion over suitably prepared wood, metal, masonry and previously painted surfaces imparts a gloss, satin or matt finish for interior and exterior surfaces with excellent wash ability, stain and dirt resistance.
It inhibits the growth of mould and fungus on exterior walls and with the addition of Silver Ion Anti-Bacterial additive will inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, algae and fungi commonly found in bathrooms or moist and humid areas. An ideal hygienic coating system for food processing/production facilities, kitchens, hospitals, abattoirs, change rooms etc.
The Satin & Matt finishes have non-drip (thixotropic) properties making them excellent for application to ceilings Typical life expectancy of this system is 10 years
- UV stable and non-yellowing
- Excellent exterior durability
- Excellent flexibility
- Excellent hardness and block resistance
- Not affected by steam and moisture in bathrooms etc.
- Good stain and grease resistant
- Non-Toxic and safe for food factories with the addition of Silver Ion Anti-Bacterial WB Additive
Contact Us for MSDS