Acrylic Waterproofing –used with membrane. A one component, Acrylic Copolymer in an aqueous dispersion used with waterproofing membranes or as finishing coat without membrane.
Used as a pigmented acrylic waterproofing compound to overcoat membrane already saturated with AcryFlex Membrane Saturation Coat to provide improved UV Resistance and aesthetic appearance.
Can also be used in place of AcryFlex Membrane Saturation Coat in conjunction with membrane to create a reinforced flexible barrier against water and moisture.
Used to waterproof parapet walls, roof screws, valleys, ridges, vents, flashings, hips, ridges etc.
AcryFlex Topcoat will stay flexible after prolonged exposure to UV attack and weathering.
- Excellent adhesion to suitability prepared surfaces
- Easy to use, water based
- Bridges surface cracks and remains flexible
- When cured, it will take light foot traffic
- Resistant to UV exposure
- Exceptional water resistance
- Very flexible
- Should be maintained every 4-5 years
Contact Us for MSDS