Waterborne Polyurethane Clear Lacquer. A one component, water based, polyurethane dispersion polymer acrylic combination Multicoat lacquer for open pore finishing.
Resilient, light fast and is available with additional light protection. A coating lacquer for priming and final lacquering.
A fast drying clear coat for solid and veneered timber or Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF). Aqua 1K-PUR Multicoat lacquer is designed for application to substrates as a Multicoat lacquer with self-sealing capabilities on timber and veneer.
Is more suited to open pore finishing.
Dries to a tough, durable, mar and stain resistant surface. Suitable for application to almost all interior & exterior wood and furniture substrates where an attractive durable finish is required.
Product is suitable for surfaces needing high resistance to chemical and mechanical stresses such as restaurants kitchens and bathrooms Ideal for interior use on trims, furniture, doors, panelling and ornamental work.
- Fast Drying
- Excellent flow and wetting properties
- Excellent durability against chemical and mechanical stresses
- Excellent clarity in gloss and matt finishes
- Medium build properties for excellent open grain appearance
- Modified with unique raw materials that provide ultimate surface slip and scratch resistance
- Very fast drying times in comparison to traditional solvent based systems
- Good Repairability
- Excellent stain and heat resistance
- Excellent resistance to household chemicals
- Goods solvent and moisture resistance
- Non-yellowing and non-fading
Contact Us for MSDS