A one component, modified acrylic professional spray paint range.
AeroCryl Effect – A range of acrylic sprays to create outstanding effects for the calm and crazy.
Used as a durable coating for above water areas on a variety of applications and surface such as metal, wood, ceramics, stone, clay, glass, paper and plastics. It can be used as a single pack coating for touching up epoxy polyester powder coated surfaces, spraying rims/mag wheels, household items, machinery and equipment or any other surfaces requiring a durable, aesthetically pleasing finish.
AeroCryl offers excellent UV stability and weathering resistance and uses a low pressure to atomize the acrylic lacquer, offering a high quality, smooth, clean and accurate spray finish.
- Easy to use one component product in an aerosol
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Non-chalking & non-yellowing
- Cures at temperatures down to -5°C
- Excellent flexibility and durability
- Weather proof, for indoors and outdoors
- Ideal for the DIY enthusiasts, craftsmen, graffiti artists and industrial users
- Resistant to water and splashes of mild chemicals, mineral and vegetable oils, paraffin’s, aliphatic solvent, dilute industrial chemicals & aqueous solutions
Contact Us for MSDS
Bronze Antique Gold
Aerocryl Effect Black Chrome must be applied on black undercoat such as AeroCryl RAL 9005 Jet Black.
Aerocryl Effect Mirror Chrome should be applied on either a white/black surface for optimal effect.
A clear coat with a Diamond sparkle, AeroCryl Effect Diamond can be applied on any of the AeroCryl RAL colours. Effect is enhanced with lighting.
Luminous Bright Orange
Luminous Bright Red
Cafe Au Lait
Please Note: Colour Swatches and illustrations displayed are only to be used as a guide and can vary from the original.