Ultra-Light .75 is a light weight, smooth & creamy finishing polyester putty, catalysed with BPO paste.
Ultra-Light .75 is a premium quality light weight autobody finishing filler with superb spreading ability and workability. Primarily used for fine filling of minor scratches, holes & dents.
The smooth & creamy formulation allows for easy application, clog free sanding, and a surface that is tack & pinhole free.
Ultra-Light .75 will adhere well to most substrates; aluminium, steel, fibreglass, body filler, wood, 2K primers, aged-sanded OEM topcoats, Galvanized and zinc coated steel. Ideal for filling and repair work at thicknesses up to 7 mm, typical uses include filling dents, scratches, dings, small holes, cracks, hail damage or other surface imperfections.
- Excellent for fine filling of minors scratches, pinholes & dents.
- Easy to use product.
- Outstanding flow, ensuring an ultra-smooth surface.
- Excellent sandability and feather edging.
- Excellent weathering resistance.
- Excellent adhesion to primed substrates and for subsequent coats.
- Tack free.
- Clog free.
- No shrinking.
Contact Us for MSDS