Solvent Based Primer. A one component, solvent based black bitumen primer with good adhesion to a variety of substrates and good water and alkali and acid resistance.
For priming dry concrete decks. Used as a primer for ‘Torch-on’ bituminous waterproofing and for protecting cast iron pipes, fence posts and metal railings etc. where handling is minimal.
Will seal asbestos fibres, binding them for encapsulation & sealing.
Used as a primer/ adhesive for ‘Malthoid’ roofing.
- A single pack, air drying primer
- Penetrates and reinforces the substrate to establish good adhesion
- Good penetrating properties
- Good adhesion to a variety of surfaces
- Provides an adhesive surface for the subsequent coats
- Water barrier coating
- Can be used as a primer for Bitumen Black bituminous waterproofing
- Easy to apply
Contact Us for MSDS