Clear Multicoat Pre-Catalysed Lacquer. A one component, non-yellowing modified alkyd/urea formaldehyde pre-catalysed Clear Multicoat lacquer.
Fast drying, Multicoat Clear lacquer with excellent resistance to abrasion, wet & dry heat & chemicals used as a primer and finishing lacquer for open and close pore finishing.
Dries to a tough, durable, mar and stain resistant surface. Suitable for application to almost all interior wood and furniture substrates where an attractive durable finish is required.
Best spray applied; it is ideal for production lines and factories or for small scale manufacturers without the need for post catalysing.
- Low Surface tension
- Excellent surface slip
- Excellent flow and wetting properties
- Fast Drying
- Excellent clarity
- Used on certain veneers as a one coat open grain finish
- Easily applied using spray application
- Resistant to household cleaning agents, alcohols, scratching, water spills, fats and oils, stains and heat resistance
- Very fast drying and cure times
- Good Repairability
- Excellent abrasion resistance
Contact Us for MSDS