Clear Finishing Reaction Lacquer. A two component, high solids, non-yellowing alkyd/urea formaldehyde acid catalysed clear Multicoat lacquer.
Fast drying, high solids clear Multicoat finishing lacquer with excellent resistance to abrasion, wet & dry heat & chemicals with excellent non-yellowing properties.
Dries to a tough, durable, mar and stain resistant surface. Suitable for application to almost all interior wood and furniture substrates where an attractive durable finish is required.
Best spray applied; it is ideal for production lines and factories or for small scale manufacturers.
Can be applied direct to veneered surfaces as a ‘Multicoat’ lacquer. Ideal for open pore finishing without a sealer on wood or for close pore finishing in combination with AC Sanding Sealer.
- Low Surface tension
- Excellent surface slip
- Excellent flow and wetting properties
- Fast Drying
- Excellent clarity
- Used on certain veneers as a one coat open grain finish
- Easily applied using spray application
- Resistant to household cleaning agents, alcohols, scratching, water spills, fats and oils, stains and heat resistance
- Very fast drying and cure times
- Good Repairability
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent non-yellowing properties
Contact Us for MSDS