Cementitious Waterproofing. A two component, water based flexible polymer emulsion used as a binder for Portland cement – an ambient temperature curing, opaque coating.
A grey Coloured, Cementitious waterproofing treatment for all concrete surfaces.
- Fast Drying
- Renders leaking surfaces waterproof in two applications
- Waterproofs structures from positive and negative water pressure
- Seals wall with rising damp, moisture & leak
- Used on concrete floors, roofs, reservoirs, retaining walls, fish ponds, dams, basements & tunnels
- May be applied to damp surfaces
- Non-toxic to fish when fully cured
- Dries hard in 24hrs – full cure 14 days
Contact Us for MSDS