A blend of graded silica’s and fast setting cements modified with a polymer and cure enhancing chemicals.
A multipurpose patching compound with a high compressive strength which is 2-3 times the typical strength of concrete, a fast curing cement compound for fixing holes in concrete & masonry on floors or walls.
- Easy to use – simply add water to desired consistency.
- Can take light traffic after 4 hours at 25°C.
- Ideal for use on damaged floors, walls etc.
- Can be thinned for use as a fairing compound.
- Cures to an extremely tough, non shrink, hard state.
- Can be over-coated with flooring e.g. tiles, the following day.
- Chemically Resistant.
Contact Us for MSDS