A two component, high build, polyamide cured, micaceous iron oxide pigmented, recoatable epoxy coating.
Epoxy Multi MIO HB is a general purpose high build epoxy primer for steel and concrete surfaces. It provides excellent adhesion to steel, galvanized steel and aged epoxy surfaces.
Epoxy Multi MIO HB has excellent corrosion protection properties in new construction and as an industrial maintenance primer in industrial and coastal atmospheres such as chemical, petrochemical, pulp and paper and bridge industries.
The fast drying and handling properties together with extended overcoat ability make this an excellent primer for factory application prior to full coating system application on site. Epoxy Multi MIO HB has good abrasion resistance to help resist mechanical damage during transportation.
- Contains Micaceous Iron oxide
- Good adhesion to multiple substrates such as steel, cast iron, galvanized steel, aluminium, GRP and Stainless Steel and aged epoxies
- Can be over coated with various topcoat systems after extended exposure
- Tough and Flexible
- Cures at temperature down to -10°C
- Can be used as an epoxy primer/finish in dry areas
- Good adhesion on most aged, sound alkyd, chlorinated rubber and epoxy coatings
- Resistant to water and splash of mild chemicals
- Resistant to temperature up to 200°C
Contact Us for MSDS