Plastic Cementitious Waterproofing. A one component solvent based acrylic modified Cementitious based air drying pigmented primer.
A white pigmented primer for waterproofing walls & other masonry surfaces subject to rising damp. Can be used on “under-cured” concrete/masonry where moisture is still present. Acts as a dense, impermeable barrier to water. Can be used under tiles in bathrooms & on balconies.
- Fast Drying
- Forms a dense, impenetrable layer to seal & primer damp masonry
- It is applied thick so as to seal the masonry to establish good waterproofing
- Excellent adhesion to suitably prepared masonry substrates
- Excellent surface for subsequent coats or tile adhesives
- Suitable for use on cement plaster & the like
- Can withstand 2 bar back pressure (6 meter water head) making it ideal for basement & underground internal waterproofing
- Two coats should be applied
Contact Us for MSDS