Solvent Based Repellent. A one component solvent based silane/siloxane based silicone, air drying clear coating.
A colourless, general purpose water repellent used to impregnate and prime mineral and highly alkali surfaces. Used as a barrier coat on substrates such as bricks, concrete etc. to render them water repellent.
This product is not overcoatable.
- After application the product reacts with the atmospheric moisture or pore moisture in the substrate
- The active ingredient lowers the water absorbency of the substrate
- Does not clog pores and capillaries
- Substrate retains a very high degree of water vapour permeability
- Penetrates the substrate to form a barrier that renders it water repellent
- Imparts water repellence to absorbent, porous, mineral construction materials such as:
- All kinds of plaster and concrete
- Natural and artificial stonework
- Cement fibreboards
- Cementitious paints
- Aerated concrete
- Will preserve the natural appearance of the substrate and prevent staining
Contact Us for MSDS