Two component water-based polyamide cured epoxy-emulsion based, pigmented primer.
An easy-to-use water based primer which provides excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces. Used as an adhesive primer on tiles, glass, masonry, aluminium, galvanizing, metals, polystyrene and composites. Used as an insulating coating over bituminous coatings and on furniture where stains leach through conventional finishes. This is a thermosetting primer which can be overcoated by a variety of topcoats, solvent based and water based.
- Water based – suitable for solvent sensitive areas – schools, hospitals, nursing homes etc.
- Low odour and non-flammable
- Excellent adhesion to suitably prepared clean surfaces
- Excellent adhesive surface for subsequent coats of emulsion or solvent based paint
- Excellent primer for painting glass
- Excellent primer for sealing porous concrete
- Used as a primer for solvent free wall coatings, stipple coatings, etc.
- Curing agent is USDA approved for indirect food contact
Contact Us for MSDS