Etch Primer. A two component, quick drying, polyvinyl butyral/epoxy etch primer.
2K Epoxy Etch Primer is used as a key coat to ensure good adhesion onto difficult substrates such as aluminium, galvanized steel, various alloys and GRP.
The primer is characterized by its fast turn-around time, easy application, and adhesion to hand cleaned steel.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Quick Drying pre-treatment primer
- Temporary corrosion protection
- Resistant to oil spills and splashes
- Overcoatable by a range of topcoats
- High Temperature resistance
Contact Us for MSDS