A single component, quick drying, Polyvinyl Butyral Epoxy Primer aerosol spray.
AeroPrime 1K Epoxy is designed for application to all types of steel surfaces in mild industrial and commercial environments exposed to inland environmental conditions. It is ideal for use on vehicle chassis & underbody components and other steel substrates. It is ideal for areas exposed to high temperatures such as fire places, braais or as a corrosion protection primer for high temperature applications.
The primer is characterized by its fast turn-around time, corrosion protection properties, easy application, and adhesion to hand cleaned steel. AeroPrime 1K Epoxy offers excellent adhesion to mild steel, galvanized steel and aluminium alloys.
- Easy to use one component product in an aerosol
- Good anti-corrosive properties
- Quick Drying with high coverage
- Contains epoxy for corrosion protection and reinforcement
- Weldable – Weld Through Primer, Flexible
- Resistant to oil spills and splashes
- Overcoatable by a range of topcoats
- High Temperature resistance
Please Note: Colour Swatches and illustrations displayed are only to be used as a guide and can vary from the original.
Contact Us for MSDS