Water Based Epoxy. A three component water based amine cured epoxy primer & sealer with slight pigmentation.
A high performance, three part penetrating primer/sealer that can be applied to green concrete and cement surfaces. Unlike traditional sealers this product does not need to be removed before further treatment. Used as a primer/sealer for green concrete, a primer for new or existing concrete or as a concrete curing membrane.
Can be used as a high quality ‘bonding liquid’ for weak plaster on walls, prior to skimming and painting.
- Excellent adhesion to green concrete
- Suitable for use with drinking water
- Fast drying time
- Quick return to service
- Zero VOC – operator friendly
- Can be brushed, rolled or sprayed
- Low viscosity formulation allows excellent penetration of concrete substrates
- Good through curing – strengthens top surface of screed
- Meets ASTM 309 requirement for use as a concrete curing compound
- Easy clean up
- Excellent sealer for machine abraded floors
- Excellent adhesion to substrate & subsequent coats
- SANS 241-1217 Drinking Water Approval Certified
Contact Us for MSDS