Two component, solvent free, polyamine cured epoxy sealer, containing fillers & pigments.
A low viscosity, two part flooring composition that can be applied by smooth steel trowels to suitably prepared concrete floors to seal any porosity and fill small holes and ‘omegas’ that may cause bubbling through to subsequent top coats. It also serves to smoothen out the undulations on a floor by filling in the ‘valleys’ between the high spots.
- Easy to apply – low viscosity that runs with the trowel.
- Applied using a smooth steel trowel and ‘taken down to zero’ on the high spots.
- Can take light traffic after 16 hours.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Provides a good foundation for self-levelling epoxy topcoats, applied the next day.
- Excellent inter-coat adhesion.
Contact Us for MSDS