Flexible Polyurethane Primer/Finish A two pack, aliphatic, high solid, flexible polyester modified polyurethane coating, Highly adhesion promoted, zinc phosphate pigmented and UV resistant.
PU DTM Flexi HB can be used as a Direct to Metal Primer/Finish or as a topcoat on various primers for highly corrosive environments on mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, galvanized iron and other metals.
Used as a finish coat for exterior of tanks, equipment, structural steel, concrete or any surface where weathering, chemical resistance, toughness and UV stability are required.
PU DTM Flexi HB is excellent for the refurbishment of metal roof sheeting of industrial warehouses, processing facilities etc.
Perfect replacement of traditional two or three coat systems as a one coat system for protection of steel up to a C4-L environment.
Other applications include but are not limited to:
- Steel Roofs
- Processing equipment, pumps, valves etc.
- Floors & Demarcation (can also be made non-slip)
- Automotive truck and trailer
- Agricultural and earth moving equipment
- Power generation equipment
The polyester backbone of the PU DTM Flexi HB gives excellent chemical resistance against industrial fallout, superior scratch/mechanical resistance and flexibility against direct and reverse impact.
- Stress & Impact resistant
- High build
- Tough and durable with excellent scratch resistance
- Anti-corrosive properties
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Excellent obliteration/coverage
- Non-chalking & non-yellowing
- Excellent flexibility and durability
- Resistant to mild chemicals, salt water, mineral and vegetable oils, paraffin’s, aliphatic solvent, dilute industrial chemicals & aqueous solutions
Contact Us for MSDS