A two component, solvent free, polyamine cured Novolac epoxy, containing hard wearing aggregate & pigments.
Two part self-levelling flooring composition that can be flow-applied to suitably prepared concrete floors to form a glossy, hard wearing and chemically resistant surface.
- Flows and self-levels to a level, bubble free off-gloss finish
- Can take light traffic after 24 hours - hard in 72 hours at 20°C
- Good adhesion, mechanical strength and durability
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Seamless - easy to clean and maintain
- Provides a pleasing decorative finish
- Provides cost effective performance for many years
Contact Us for MSDS