Pigmented Finishing Reaction Lacquer. A two component, high solids, alkyd/urea formaldehyde acid catalysed pigmented Multicoat lacquer.
Fast drying, high solids Multicoat pigmented lacquer with excellent resistance to abrasion, wet & dry heat & chemicals, this product will yellow so it’s advisable only to use in dark shades or where non-yellowing properties are not required.
Dries to a tough, durable, mar and stain resistant surface. Suitable for application to almost all interior wood and furniture substrates where an attractive durable finish is required.
Best spray applied; it is ideal for production lines and factories or for small scale manufacturers.
- Low Surface tension
- Excellent surface slip
- Excellent flow and wetting properties
- Fast Drying
- Excellent clarity
- Used on certain veneers as a one coat open grain finish
- Easily applied using spray application
- Resistant to household cleaning agents, alcohols, scratching, water spills, fats and oils, stains and heat resistance
- Very fast drying and cure times
- Good Repairability
- Excellent abrasion resistance
Contact Us for MSDS