A quick drying coating for moderately high temperatures.
For the protection of steel from corrosion on areas including but not limited to engine blocks, headers, starters, brackets, water pumps, valve covers, transmissions, differential covers etc. which have operating temperature of up to 150°C Where maximum corrosion protection is required, application should be over a primer such as AeroPrime 1K Epoxy.
- Heat resistant up to continuous dry temperatures of 150°C
- Maximum thickness which can be applied in a single coat without subsequent blistering on heating is 40 microns dft
- Used for internal and external protection of steel surfaces
- Excellent flexibility to withstand thermal cycling from 0°C to 150°C
- Excellent abrasion and weathering resistance
John Deere Green
Massey Ferguson Grey
Massey Ferguson Red
RAL 9005 Jet Black
RAL 9016 Traffic White
Please Note: Colour Swatches and illustrations displayed are only to be used as a guide and can vary from the original.
Contact Us for MSDS