Polyurethane Spatter Finish. A two pack, high build, acrylic polyurethane spatter finish.
Used as a highly durable spatter finish coat with excellent build & texture properties. Used for exterior of tanks, equipment, structural steel, concrete, safes, speaker boxes or any surface where a spatter/textured finish is required. Offers excellent chemical resistance, toughness and UV stability.
Particularly designed for use in areas where a satin or semi-gloss finish is preferred. Ideal for use in moderately corrosive environments.
- Good anti-corrosive properties
- Tough and durable
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Good resistance to UV light and atmospheric exposure
- Non-chalking & non-yellowing
- Excellent flexibility and durability
- Over-coatable after atmospheric exposure
- Resistant to mild chemicals, salt water, mineral and vegetable oils, paraffin’s, aliphatic solvent, dilute industrial chemicals & aqueous solutions
Contact Us for MSDS