Chlorinated Rubber Swimming Pool Paint. A single component chlorinated rubber swimming pool paint.
A single component, fast drying swimming pool paint for use in fresh and salt water, in pools or fountains, new or old.
It adheres well to concrete, fibreglass, marbelite plaster, gunnite, cement plaster and surfaces which have been previously coated with chlorinated rubber paint systems and provides a tough, flexible coating that is resistant to the normal abrasion of pool use and maintenance.
AquaSport CR is resistant to pool chemicals, salts and dilute acids.
There is no need to prime existing surfaces.
Being a one component product, it is extremely easy for DIY work or inexperienced applicators while at the same time rendering outstanding results and performance properties.
Ensure than the pool painting guide is followed for preparation and application.
- Quick drying and easy to use
- Withstands exterior exposure
- Good resistance to algae formation and easily cleanable
- Good resistance to mineral acids and alkalis
- Single pack – can be applied by brush, roller or spray
- Exhibits good flexibility and weather ability
- Minimum preparation required for over-coating due to “melt-in” characteristics which allows for easy re-application when maintenance is required
Contact Us for MSDS