The new PEA-C4 HiCoat automatic gun for electrostatic powder paint coating in automatic systems.
The newly developed PEA -C4 HiCoat automatic gun offers optimal and practically based prerequisites for optimal powder paint coating, matched to the requirements of automatic operation. High quality, reliable and reproducible coating results in conjunction with the proven robustness of this gun are the result.
The integral high voltage cascade in the gun with an output power of up to 100 kV operates safely and perfectly. All electronic components are integrated into the robust plastic gun body. This guarantees low service costs and a long service life.
- Optimized electrostatics for universal use.
Safe and optimal powder charging in conjunction with the integrated high voltage cascade for up to 100 kV power output.
- Safety Power.
The new integral Safety technology for the reliable processing of standardized Metallic, Special-effect, and UDS powder paints, plus of course all standard powder paints. Certified for Zone 21 (internal coating).
- For colour changes the Power Lock System quickly and effectively ensures clean and reliable cleansing of the whole powder duct and the nozzle components. The result is a higher level of automation and time saved in the cleaning process.
- Simple assembly and disassembly of the wear parts (particularly the protective wedge) and of the whole nozzle system.
- Nozzle Adjusting System for constantly reproducible and precise nozzle positioning on each individual gun.
- Adaptable round jet nozzle system with new oval spray jet geometry and proven atomizing air technology.
- Adaptable Corona Star Set.