Chlorinated Rubber High Build coat for finishing steel intended for chemical environments.
Suitable for steel structures, shipbuilding, mechanical and automotive engineering, transportation and the protection of buildings in chemical plants, coastal and marine environments.
- Single pack solvent based, high build, modified chlorinated rubber, pigmented coating
- Build coat for above water areas
- Excellent anticorrosive properties
- Resistant to water and splash of acids and chemicals
- Fast drying – dust free in 30 minutes
- Can be applied at low temperatures down to minus10°C
- These coatings dry by physical means on steel, non-ferrous metals and mineral substrates
- Single pack – can be applied by brush or spray
- Can be over coated with Chlorinated Rubber Enamels
- Minimum preparation required for over coating
Contact Us for MSDS