Acrylic Waterproofing –used with membrane. A one component, flexible, acrylic emulsion compound for saturating and gluing down waterproofing membranes ready for overcoating with AcryFlex Waterproofing Topcoat.
Used as an acrylic waterproofing saturation compound in conjunction with membranes to create a reinforced flexible barrier against water and moisture.
Specifically formulated to penetrate membranes and provide an air free waterproofing layer.
Used to waterproof parapet walls, roof screws, valleys, ridges, vents, flashings, hips, ridges etc.
Must be overcoated AcryFlex Waterproof Topcoat to stay flexible after prolonged exposure to UV attack and weathering.
- Exceptional water resistance
- Excellent adhesion to suitability prepared surfaces
- Easy to use, water based
- Bridges surface cracks and remains flexible
- Good wetting/saturation of membranes
- Should be maintained every 4-5 years
Contact Us for MSDS