A two component, pigmented, solvent free, high build epoxy floor coating.
Floorcoat Epoxy SF HB is a pigmented, solvent free epoxy with excellent self-levelling properties. Designed as a seamless floor protection coating at thickness between 200 to 500 microns DFT.
Floorcoat Epoxy SF HB can be used in combination with Non-Slip Aggregate to achieve anti-skid and non-slip finishes. At the specified DFT’s this product exhibits excellent abrasion, chemical and wear resistance with a high gloss finish in a variety of industrial, residential and commercial environments.
The coating will render the surface protected against fuels, oils, lubricants, grease and general contamination. It is advisable to inform Specialized Coating Systems of any other exposures prior to specification or application to ensure product suitability.
Floorcoat Epoxy SF HB can used but is not limited to the following areas of application:
- High Traffic Areas
- Show Rooms
- General production facilities
- Chemical manufacturing plants
- Pharmaceutical facilities
- Medical facilities
- Aircrafts hangars and maintenance areas
- Battery, generator, transmission and pump rooms etc.
- Food & Beverage production areas
- Vehicle Movement areas
- Flows and self-levels to a level, bubble free gloss finish
- Can take light traffic after 24 hours - hard in 72 hours at 20°C
- Excellent adhesion, mechanical strength and durability
- Good chemical resistance
- Seamless - easy to clean and maintain
- Provides a pleasing decorative finish
- Provides cost effective performance for many years
- Slip resistant finish in wet areas
- Easy application by brush, roller or squeegee
Contact Us for MSDS