- Great Value — Superior performance at a cost-effective price
- Excellent Seam Strength — Heat-welded seams provide greater seam strength to taped and other seams
- Long-term Weathering — Excellent long-term heat and UV resistance
- Energy Saving — Highly reflective and emissive white roof can help reduce energy costs and urban heat island effect
- CREST Energy Savings Calculator — See your potential savings at cool.gaf.com
- Versatile Application Method
Why GAF EverGuard Extreme® TPO
- Get the performance beyond a 60 mil TPO in a 50 mil product.
- Best performing TPO in heat aging and UV tests–the best predictors of TPO performance.
- After accelerated heat aging at 275°F (135°C) for 190 days, EverGuard Extreme® TPO showed no cracking — while every one of the competitors’ samples had failed!
- UV testing—greater than 4.6 times the industry standard (ASTM D6878 weather resistance test)
- Guarantees are available up to 25 years when using EverGuard Extreme® TPO 50 mil Membrane*
- High 3-year aged reflectance of 0.72 can help reduce energy costs
- Easier to install due to:
- Large welding window
- Most complete line of accessories
- 10’ (3.05 m) wide sheets
EverGuard Extreme® 50 mil Membrane is suitable for all types of single-ply systems:
- Mechanically Attached Application - for a quick and cost-effective system that can be installed practically year-round.
- RhinoBond® Application - can be applied without using adhesives and installed practically year-round. Qualifies for the same guarantee length as an adhered system.*
- Adhered Application - can be installed with EverGuard® 1121 Bonding Adhesive (solvent-based), EverGuard® Low VOC TPO Bonding Adhesive, or EverGuard® WB181 Bonding Adhesive (water-based) for the smoothest appearance. Provides superior wind uplift performance.
Field fabrication of TPO accessories is time-consuming, costly, and inconsistent, and can lead to unreliable details that compromise a watertight
roofing system. EverGuard® TPO prefabricated accessories deliver consistent quality and eliminate the worry and problems often associated with field fabrication. They can also boost productivity up to 200%,** while reducing installed cost by up to 12%.
Guides & Information Downloads