- Great Value — Superior performance at a cost-effective price
- Excellent Seam Strength — Heat-welded seams provide greater seam strength to taped and other seams
- Long-term Weathering — Excellent long-term heat and UV resistance
- Energy Saving — Highly reflective and emissive white roof can help reduce energy costs and urban heat island effect
- CREST Energy Savings Calculator — See your potential savings at cool.gaf.com
- Versatile Application Method
Why GAF EverGuard® Fleece-back TPO
- Factory-applied polyester fleece provides additional protection to the membrane, offering a variety of benefits, including:
- Does not require a slip sheet when recovering over a variety of roofs
- Provides enhanced puncture resistance, especially in areas more prone to hail
- Increases installation efficiency 2–3 times when installing EverGuard® Fleece-back TPO with GAF 2-Part Roofing Adhesive (compared to standard TPO adhesives)
- Outperforms standard TPO in heat aging and UV tests—the best predictors of TPO performance
- After accelerated heat aging at 275°F (135°C) for 105 days, EverGuard® Fleece-back TPO showed no cracking — while every one of the competitors’ samples had failed!
- UV testing—greater than 2.5 times the industry standard (ASTM D6878 weather resistance test)
- Guarantees are available up to 20 years when using EverGuard® Fleece-back TPO 45 mil Membrane*
- Easier to install due to:
- Large welding window
- Most complete line of accessories
- 10’ (3.05 m) wide sheets
EverGuard® Fleece-back TPO can be installed with a wide range of applications:
- Mechanically Attached Application - for a quick and cost-effective system that can be installed practically year-round.
- Adhered Application - can be installed with EverGuard® WB181 Bonding Adhesive (water based) or hot asphalt for the smoothest appearance. Provides superior wind uplift performance.
- LRF-O Adhesive - two-part low-rise polyurethane foam adhesive that is low VOC and accommodates minor surface irregularities. Available in a cartridge or 5-gallon container.
- LRF-M Adhesive - two-part low-rise polyurethane foam adhesive that is low VOC and accommodates minor surface irregularities. Can also be used for ISO insulation applications. Available in a cartridge or 5-gallon container.
- 2-Part Roofing Adhesive - self-contained lowrise foam dispensing kit offering 20 squares per kit so there are fewer changeovers. Cost effective since you don’t need spray equipment and no downtime/maintenance worries. Can also be used for ISO insulation applications.
Field fabrication of TPO accessories is time-consuming, costly, and inconsistent, and can lead to unreliable details that compromise a watertight
roofing system. EverGuard® TPO prefabricated accessories deliver consistent quality and eliminate the worry and problems often associated with field fabrication. They can also boost productivity up to 200%,** while reducing installed cost by up to 12%.
Guides & Information Downloads