Multicoat Polyurethane Clear Lacquer. A two component, polyurethane, modified, clear Multicoat lacquer.
Resilient, light fast and is available with additional light protection. A coating lacquer for priming and final lacquering.
A fast drying clear coat for solid and veneered timber or Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF). PU 1021 Multicoat lacquer is designed for application to substrates that have been sealed using PU 1021 Isolation Sealer or as a Multicoat lacquer with self-sealing capabilities on timber and veneer.
Is more suited to open pore finishing but can be used for close pore finishing with multiple coats. Dries to a tough, durable, mar and stain resistant surface. Suitable for application to almost all interior wood and furniture substrates where an attractive durable finish is required.
Product is suitable for surfaces needing high resistance to chemical and mechanical stresses such as restaurants kitchens and bathrooms.
- Fast Drying
- Excellent flow and wetting properties
- Excellent durability against chemical and mechanical stresses
- Excellent clarity in gloss and matt finishes
- Medium build properties for excellent open grain appearance
- Modified with unique raw materials that provide ultimate surface slip and scratch resistance
- Very fast drying times in comparison to traditional NC and Alkyd/Urea systems
- Good Repairability
- Excellent stain and heat resistance
- Excellent resistance to household chemicals
- Good solvent and moisture resistance
- Non-yellowing and non-fading
Contact Us for MSDS