Coloured Nitrocellulose Filler Primer. A one component, high viscosity high solids modified nitrocellulose, pigmented filler primer.
A pigmented, high viscosity, fast drying filler primer/basecoat for Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF), solid and veneered timber. NC Filler Primer is designed to seal, sand to powder easily and allow for excellent adhesion of subsequent coats such as reaction lacquers, nitrocellulose lacquers or polyurethane finishes.
NC Filler Primer has excellent edge filling and sealing properties, it will hide minor surface imperfections and once sanded has an exceptionally smooth finish.
NC Filler Primer has a good insulating/isolating effect for use on resinous woods.
- Excellent quick sand properties for hand or belt sanding
- Good sealing properties on edging and porous boards
- Excellent overcoat ability
- Limits the absorption of subsequent coatings into the wood, minimized shrink back
- Penetrates and “wets” the surface
- Provides improved adhesion for subsequent coats
- Excellent obliteration
- Excellent anti-blocking properties
- Lubricated clog free sanding
- Excellent smooth substrate for pigmented topcoat lacquers
Contact Us for MSDS