A single pack oil modified alkyd, air drying, clear, finish-coat containing a proprietary wood preservative agent.
A high quality, deep penetrating wood preserver for unvarnished hard and soft woods. It provides an economical way to waterproof, nourish and protect unvarnished exterior wooden surfaces. Excellent on window frames, gates, fences. Also used for garage doors, garden furniture, pergolas, exterior facias etc.
This penetrating preserving and waterproofing coating is based on selected drying oils and wax additives.
- Penetrates the grain and enhances the beauty of the timber
- A highly effective preservative against insects and fungal attack
- Beautifies, preserves and protects all exterior woodwork, domestic or industrial
- Will not peel, crack or chip even after prolonged exposure
- Penetrates the grain to seal the wood against ingress of water
- Frequent use (re-application every six months) builds up a highly effective waterproof barrier
Contact Us for MSDS